Windows errorcode: 87. Access to root directory is gone too

Hello, i have some problems to backup my File Server after recreating the DFS Path and i cant find a solution at the Forum.
I have at the BAckup Server and also on the File Server mire than 3x more disk space free than the backup needs.
I am using the latest Version of the Appliance

Error while getting files in folder “\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy23\DFSRoots\data\Innovation”. Windows errorcode: 87. Access to root directory is gone too. Shadow copy was probably deleted while indexing.

System version: 11.16
Linux kernel version: Linux 5.10.198
Based on: Debian GNU/Linux
Update channel: production

Perhaps increase/check the amount of shadow storage on the client for this disk and increase it if it is too low: vssadmin resize shadowstorage | Microsoft Learn

There might also an UI to change it in explorer by right clicking the volume → properties (depending on OS).

Have now make a resize of the drives and there are more space than it need.
Still get this error :

Errors 02.11.23 15:26 Error while getting files in folder “\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy115\DFSRoots\data\Storage”. Windows errorcode: 87. Access to root directory is gone too. Shadow copy was probably deleted while indexing.
Errors 02.11.23 15:26 Indexing files failed, because of error
Errors 02.11.23 15:26 Constructing of filelist of “SRV-FILE-01” failed: error - index error
Errors 02.11.23 15:26 Backup had an early error. Deleting partial backup.

Perhaps take a look at VolSnap events in the system event viewer (%SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\System.evtx).