After having to completely reinstall the client because it failed to perform file backups after upgrading to 2.5, I had to set its settings from scratch.
A few hours later I noticed backups are performing differently than the settings I’ve set. So I checked the settings again, and saw that they were changed by their own.
Only when I’ve set them on the server they seem to stick on the client.
So now for every setting I have to set it both on the server and the client just to be sure it won’t revert to something else.
I don’t understand how this version made it to production. It broke everything for me (file backups, database corruption, settings). I had to start fresh on the server and lose all my backups, and I’m struggling with it for weeks, all this time being unprotected.
It’s the last time I’m upgrading a working version. Simply not worth it.