Hello, Im from Germany. Please look over mistakes, my English is not good.
I have a problem connecting a Debian client to the UrBackup server:
UrBackup-Server Windows Server 2016 Version 2.1.19
7x Debian Client 8.8 Jessie Version 2.1.16
All on the same Subnet, no firewall or other things which could disturbed are ther
I can NOT reinstall debian on the client…
Only one client cant connect, other clients are fine.
Steps which i tryed to solve the problem:
- try to uninstall the client, and install it again
- try to find a information from the logs, but they dont are usefull for me
- try to Debug (Having problems with UrBackup? Please read before posting) but nothing happens, no debug.log is after a restart there
- Type IP / hostname on server for Client-Discovery but it say first ONLINE after a few minutes OFFLINE and nothing happens (is this only a PING or what does it say?)
- i restartet Client and Server a few times
If i type this “urbackupclientbackend -v info” i got following message:
user@myclient:~$ sudo urbackupclientbackend -v info
[sudo] password for user:
2017-06-20 10:15:31: ERROR: urbackupserver: Failed binding socket to port 35623. Another instance of this application may already be active and bound to this port.
2017-06-20 10:15:31: Started UrBackupClient Backend…
2017-06-20 10:15:31: ERROR: Binding tcp socket to port 35621 failed. Another instance of this application may already be active and bound to this port.
2017-06-20 10:15:31: ERROR: FileServ exit with error code: 99
2017-06-20 10:15:32: Looking for old Sessions… 0 sessions
-> I solved this, with kill the process, and reinstall urbackupclient:
sudo urbackupclientbackend -v info
2017-06-20 11:33:57: SQLite: recovered 24 frames from WAL file /usr/local/var/urbackup/backup_client.db-wal code: 283
2017-06-20 11:33:57: urbackupserver: Server started up successfully!
2017-06-20 11:33:57: FileSrv: Servername: -clienthostname-
2017-06-20 11:33:57: Started UrBackupClient Backend…
2017-06-20 11:33:58: Looking for old Sessions… 0 sessions
But nothing happens on a new try for auto-discover…
serverlog.log (170,5 KB)
What can i do Please help me, i rly dont know what the problem is.