Slow speeds from client to server?

Hi,
Recently giving a try with UrBackup, so far it has been good just the speeds are pretty bad around 51kb on the LAN. On the client i removed the compression and encryption on the server i put full file backup and incremental to RAW mode not sure if that makes a different
Not sure what else to improve it?
Server running 2.3.8
client running 2.4.8

Thank you

Antivirus is often a performance killer. Consider UrBackup is opening every file on the system during a full backup and the AV program is checking them first to prevent infection. Excluding the UrBackup client services from all scans (because UrBackup doesn’t try to execute files like Microsoft and Adobe do) is strongly recommended.

Thanks for the reply, i removed the antivirus and tried again and same speeds

Hello

there s a few threads about that , search the forums , try to disable congestion control in the network card

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, i did read the other forums mostly say to disable compression on both sides and putting the mode to RAW the part of disable congestion control on network did not see that, Would i disable the congestion control on the server or the clients?

Thank you

50 kbit/s is always suspicious, because that it the speed I think it throttles down to if you pause the backup. It shows on the server web interface if a backup is paused (and the client tray icon is orange). See also here for other reasons for slow backup speeds:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, i had to update the server to the newest version and started to worked perfectly thank you again