Nothing’s happening: the logs are empty

Trying to find out from the logs, why my server and client are not talking to each other. On both the logs are completely empty. What might be going on?

“Connected to internet server” but nothing showing in the logs:

From a post by @wedwards I learned that I also need to a port redirection for Port 35623, which I have done. What else am I missing?

On the client, do I have to replace what I currently have, urbackup://hostname.net:55414, with ws://hostname.net:55414/socket?

Well, I don’t think that made a difference:

“Starting backup failed”. That was after I chose “Incremental file backup” from the pull-down menu for DominikPC.

Whoa! It is happening:

Changing the server URL on the Internet tab of the client’s settings must have been the problem. Probably it took a few minutes, before everything came together after the settings change I made.