Incremental backup not deleting. I set my incremental backup to maximum 30 but still keep adding. client version 2.3.4

Incremental backup not deleting. I set my incremental backup to maximum 30 but still keep adding. client version 2.3.4

I just manually mark excessive backups for deletion, then let nightly cleanup deal with them, the retention settings seem a bit “flaky” for some clients they seem to work, for the occasional random others not.

Sometimes that seems to “magically” correct the situation, makes me wonder if the code triggers or fails to on number = rather than number >=

I cannot do manually because I have 500 users and in each users have it now 200 incremental backup and my storage getting full

I know no automated way to trigger a correction, correcting manually seems to stick for a while though… till it misses

If you have an issue with UrBackup, please report it with information like log files attached (see Having problems with UrBackup? Please read before posting for details).

Are does incremental backups image backups?

no, its a normal file backups.

To get a cleanup log you can also stop the server, then run urbackupsrv cleanup -a 0%