How to avoid seize and merge client records(and backups) of cloned servers, vm's?

Hello!
Who can help me find part of docs, where desctibed client identification, generate/binding/relations of ID/keys etc process?

Case:

1. I have 2 servers, and 2-nd I have to make as clone of 1-st after failure ~3 weeks ago. Srv2 cloned by filezilla (without sysprep, yeh…), renamed as Srv1, change IP, etc, even I have to reinstall some services which was linked to original win name/ID’s, etc… Now both runnig they services ok.
    Both member server of AD, state, logs = ok.
  2. UrB server is remote/internet, new for theese 2 clients, no history, no cached keys etc, (I believe… not 100%, may be some old tests etc?)
  3. re-install client on 2nd. Configure. Check. Full Image = ok. +Increments = ok. I see srv2 as srv2 on UrB. About 2 weeks all goes ok.
  4. Next, now re-install and configure client on Srv1. Configure, join internet client… UrB won’t start backup jobs on that client. Double check settings… Both clients in UrB as 2 new records. Looks like ok…
    Wait… ~2 days… Now I see, that client “Srv1” is seize record of Srv2 with all of images, and I see that record RENAMED to… Srv1… Srv2 not even at list of client…

how to add both as new clients?
how to break relationship of cloned instances of OS and UrB client,
and generate new client ID of UrB,
then client no more seems like 1st original copy, new win-names is not enought…

Is case related something with sysprep?
(not necessery for my case =\ because users is AD only, not local…
but UrB related on win-ID’s ?)
Or - UrB have they own client ID’s assign procedure?

I plan to use some cloned VM’s for tests, and may be some in prod,
so I must fully understand new client ID generation (and manually change/hack’s) procedure in UrB,
to avoid sach “seize” ang “merge” clients/backups in production…

poor english, sorry!

Search the UrBackup forum (or Google) for “Two UrBackup Server in the Same Net”
for a possible answer.
The URL for the thread is as follows.

I hope this helps you.