It seems to me that under certain conditions the group settings do not override the settings on the client.
Steps to reproduce (linux server, win client):
- I have a client that for instance backs up C:\dirA
- I will move the client to a new group that is configured to back up C:\dirB and has “Allow client-side changing of the directories to backup” turned off
- the clients backups continue to be made from dirA. dirB is not backed up. dirA is also shown on the client config page which is now greyed out
Same goes for exclusions and inclusions, etc.
- at what point will the group settings override client settings, if at all?
- if it does not happen automatically, what is the correct procedure to delete or reset the client side so that it will apply the group settings from server?