Ever growing backup, unchanged files

Hi, I put a machine (Win 10) under UrBackup. I make a diff file backup every 12h. It constantly produces a pretty 0 mb backup alternate to a 33 gb backup. The 33 Gb are in a specific path and there is no way there are 33 gb of changed files every 12h, at most some megabytes. The robocopy job I had in use since years copied some 10mb each run, that is exactly what I was expecting.
I looked at the urbackup filesystem or logs to check which file are changed according to UrBackup, but I can’t seem to find a way to check. Some files are symlinked (this is fine) the majority are solid files and the ones I checked are for sure unchanged since ages.
How can I debug this? Server is on ext4, client is last available on Win 10 x64 with 3 paths configured.
Thanks

If you click on “Log” next to the backup on the activities screen on the server web interface you’ll see what files the server transfers.

I suppose I’m missing something here…

And the Log tab only gives the total amount.

Yes, you’re missing the “Activities” section above what you posted on the same tab, & the button referred to beside any running backup. You might need to trigger a backup to get it if none is running.

This is very unpractical as some backup last for very long time and run at night for performance reasons. It should be useful to have an option to save complete log for debug, maybe at the device level since the custom device options are already there

Well, there’s the section about logs here if you enable debug logging those might contain something useful.