Error getting filelist... Backup failing on client installed on server

I’ve been running UrBackup successfully for about 2 weeks, with both local and remote clients. My server is a Windows PC.

However, I recently messed with the partition size of my backup destination, and now all backups I try from the client installed on my server will not complete. It’s worth noting that all other backups, from local and remote clients, succeed.

Here is a log from a failed backup on this PC:

Starting unscheduled full file backup…
Selected no components to backup
Restarting shadow copy of J:\ because it was started by this server
Indexing of “Desktop” done. 8 filesystem lookups 0 db lookups and 0 db updates
Indexing of “Downloads” done. 1 filesystem lookups 0 db lookups and 0 db updates
Indexing of “Documents” done. 64 filesystem lookups 0 db lookups and 0 db updates
Indexing of “Music” done. 131 filesystem lookups 0 db lookups and 0 db updates
Indexing of “Pictures” done. 302 filesystem lookups 0 db lookups and 0 db updates
Indexing of “Videos” done. 2 filesystem lookups 0 db lookups and 0 db updates
Restarting shadow copy of C:\ because it was started by this server
Indexing of “Public” done. 16 filesystem lookups 0 db lookups and 0 db updates
Indexing of “The Archive” done. 334 filesystem lookups 0 db lookups and 0 db updates
User-PC: Loading file list…
Error getting filelist of User-PC. Errorcode: CANNOT_OPEN_FILE (3)
Backup had an early error. Deleting partial backup.

I found only one thread with a similar error message. To me it’s unclear what the responder is recommending; it’s unclear if this relates to my problem.

If anyone could help out I’d appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!

Edit: Perhaps @uroni could take a look and see if it’s the same problem as the other thread? If so, I’d be grateful for an elaboration of the suggestion you gave before.

Update in case anyone finds this when searching:

When I performed the partition resize I seem to have corrupted some files/sectors of the drive. When attempting to backup one more time, I got the following error:

Creating directory “M:\UrBackup\My Documents\My Music\Unknown Artist” failed. - Data error (cyclic redundancy check). (code: 23)

Fatal error during backup. Backup not completed

FATAL: Backup failed because of disk problems (see previous messages)

Backup failed

Apparently cyclic redundancy checks have to do with logical or physical damage to the hard disk. Doing a chkdsk is the first thing to try to fix it. However, it would have taken days in my case, and these are just backups so I formatted the drive and started fresh. After formatting I ran the UrBackup .bat files “remove_unknown” and “cleanup_database” to get rid of the old backup entries on the server. This seems to have solved the problem. New backups running with no errors.