Backups running every 5 minutes with -1 Bytes

I am not sure what setting is doing this but I only want one backup a day. I have set it to 24 hours with same results.

The last one this happend to had a corrupted db. Maybe have a look at the server log file?

2018-05-22 14:41:50: WARNING: Writer NTDS has failure state VSS_WS_FAILED_AT_POST_SNAPSHOT with error VSS_E_WRITERERROR_NONRETRYABLE. UrBackup will continue with the backup but the associated data may not be consistent.
2018-05-22 14:41:50: WARNING: Writer NTDS has failure state VSS_WS_FAILED_AT_POST_SNAPSHOT with error VSS_E_WRITERERROR_NONRETRYABLE. UrBackup will continue with the backup but the associated data may not be consistent.
2018-05-22 14:41:50: WARNING: Writer is in error state during snapshot creation. Writer data may not be consistent. This means the files open by this application (e.g. databases) will be backed up in a crash consistent state instead of a properly shutdown state. Properly written applications can recover from system crashes or power failures.

The log described here: Having problems with UrBackup? Please read before posting

that is the log located in /var/log. I ran a repair and now it shows proper file sizes but it is still backing up ever 5 minutes. I only want every 24 hours

Can you post a screenshot of your Backup Schedule settings?
Settings > General > Client

Capture

That looks correct. Can you click the “Show Details” button, next to “Backup Window”?

attached. How do I make them run at midnight? They are running during the day.

I had the same problem with backups running every 5 minutes or so on a client.
I got no responses here as to what cause might be.
I ended up deleting the client, running the “remove unknown” option, and then reinstalling it to resolve the problem.
Not a desirable solution, but it worked.

If you only want backups to run around midnight, change the backup windows.
Change from 1-7/0-24 to 1-7/0-1
That will have backups only run between midnight and 1:00am.
Assuming you get your current problem resolved…