ZFS Dataset deduplication in TrueNAS CORE

I am deploying UrBackup in TrueNAS with ZFS and i have some questions about how to properly set my datasets.

1. Can you advise if i should set the following dataset properties in TrueNAS or if UrBackup will set them automagically?:
    ** Deduplication=on/off
    ** Checsum=sha256 (images) / sha512 (files) [admin manual Section 6.3.1 & Section 6.3.2]
    ** Record Size = 512K (Images) 128K (files) [admin manual Section 6.3.2]

2. Should we enable deduplication on the dataset where the “backup folder” resides?
    It appears, based on the example in the admin manual section 11.7.1, that i should enable deduplication on this dataset but it is unclear to me because to enable ZFS compatibility we must create a dedicated dataset for the image backups and another dataset for the files backups. So, it appears that the “backup folder” would be unused. is this correct?

3. Should i use “RAW” transfer mode for the image backups in a ZFS file system?
    The admin manual section 8.5.3 implies that in a BTRFS file system the RAW image file format is used. However it makes no mention to the recommended transfer mode in a ZFS file system. I assume it would be “RAW” as well but i just want to confirm.

4. Should i use “RAW” transfer mode for file backups?
    The admin manual only makes reference to image files in BTRFS file systems but makes no mention to files backups. Similar to the question above, i assume I should use “RAW” transfer mode for file backups as well but i wanted to confirm.

help?

Edit: Added links to the referenced sections of the administration manual.

anyone?