I have installed the current UrBackup Client (2.2.6) on several clients. On some of them I get the following Problem.
- The clients a successfully discovered by the server.
- The first backup is made.
- On the following day the client is not shown as online, although it is.
I found out that it has to do with the Windows Firewall.
I fixed the problem by changing the network type to office and had to allow UrBackupClientBackend in the Windows Firewall for Home/Office network:
It would be nice if this, would work out of the box. Especially that the first backup worked, but the following not is confusing.