WARNING: File entry with filesize .... should exist but does not

@uroni
I’ve upgraded to 2.0.33 and the clients are once again upgrading themselves… thanks.

I had a big problem with btrfs (I was using raid6, and of course it failed). So, I created a new btrfs raid10 storage array and copied all the most recent client backups over as new btrfs subvolumes. This went very well, and I then ran urbackup with the remove-unknown option.

I have 95% remote clients, so doing full backups is a pain over the mobile data cards they use. I saw quite a few clients start doing full backups… So I changed the setting to disable full backups (According to the docs, we are supposed to be able to run with just incrementals on BTRFS correct :slight_smile: )

Anyway, I am now seeing these errors for some clients:

WARNING: File entry with filesize 1189558 to file with path “/mnt/btrfs/urbackup/(client name redacted)/160817-2029/C/Users/(pathname redacted)/Pictures/(filename redacted)” should exist but does not.

The webgui shows that the clients are “OK” and green. I would think these should show “completed with errors, or completed with warnings?”, or better yet, urbackup would just have the client try to resend these files?

Is there any other way for me to fix this without doing a full backup for these clients? The full backups are very costly since they use so much of our mobile data.

Thanks for the great software and help!

You can ignore those warnings.