User specific destinations/or password protect

I’ve been using the service for myself for a while now and I love it, the only draw back for me is that all the backups happen in the same location. I’ve seen past posts where people also request the option to set more that one backup location, but based on that post it seems like it will be difficult to implement.
The main reason I personally want more than one location is so that the other people backing up to my server can’t root around in my backup folder or accidentally delete stuff. I want that peace of mind that my backups will only ever be touched by me and I want the next guy to have the same peace of mind that I can’t get into his stuff.
As the linked thread suggests it is easier said than done to create multiple backup destinations, and may even be impossible. Is there another way to get around the issue of all backup clients having access to each other’s data, maybe password protection or some kind of authentication to prevent unauthorized access to backups?

If UrBackup is installed as directed in the documentation, an Administrator password has been set. After that only the backup administrator has access to the backups. Other clients cannot “root around” in ones backup folders nor delete backups.

At the computer level, only the backup server computer administrator can determine who has access to the raw backup data directory. It is not normally a shared resource. With proper account permissions even users on the same computer cannot see the backups.

If the “next guy” cannot trust the server administrator(s) then I would suggest the “next guy” needs to either run its own UrBackup instance or purchase a commercial service like BackBlaze with a privacy policy that can be enforced in court. Social issues seldom have technical solutions.