Urbackupclientctl start -i [Error]

Whenever I try and start the backup process from CentOS release 6.7 (Final) using urbackupclientctl v2.0.32.0 and the command urbackupclientctl start -i I get the error message terminating with uncaught exception of type std::runtime_error: unsigned integer out of signed int range Aborted

Any help?

Is this a client with 32bit or 64bit userspace and/or kernel?

the system is x86_64, the client was installed using the link provided by the server interface. How can I check the client?

it is c++ runtime problem install c++ runtime separatly after that itt will work

If it still does not work: Could you post the output of urbackupclientctl status ? Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. I installed gcc, but still get the same error message. Here is the output from the status command

{ "capability_bits": 4288, "finished_processes": [{ "process_id": 3, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 4, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 5, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 6, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 7, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 8, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 9, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 10, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 11, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 12, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 13, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 14, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 15, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 16, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 17, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 18, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 19, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 20, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 21, "success": true } ,{ "process_id": 22, "success": true } ], "internet_connected": true, "internet_status": "connected", "last_backup_time": 1476020744, "running_processes": [], "servers": [{ "internet_connection": true, "name": "XXX.XXXXXX.XX.XX" } ], "time_since_last_lan_connection": 31324237143 }

Could you check out the lastest version? It is probably an overflow there.

The client reported that it is 64bit with the file command

/usr/local/bin/urbackupclientctl: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), statically linked, stripped