Urbackup migration never ends

I’m trying to move the urbackup data to a bigger disk array.
So I create the file migrate_storage_to and watched the migration process with “show log”
First the migration process seems to be awfully slow (taking hours to migrate a single backup)
and second it seems to be a never ending story. The migration is now running for over 14 days !!
and today I caught it saying “migration completed” in the log, but when looking at the log an hour later it has started again to migrate some data…

Running UrBackup 2.4.13 on Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Migration stopped with “Storage migration successfully finished.”
So I quickly stopped the urbackserver and removed the old mountpoint.

But /etc/urbackup/backupfolder and /var/urbackup/backupfolder still pointing to the old path.
And looking in backup_server.db in the table backup_images everything is pointing to the old path !
And also in backup_server_files.db everything is pointing to the old path!

Starting urbackupsrv and it complains for every client:

2020-09-01 21:32:55: ERROR: Could not create or read directory for client “MON1”. No such file or directory (code: 2)

so what did I do wrong ?

It is covered in the admin manual… https://www.urbackup.org/administration_manual.html#x1-9500010.8

10.8 Migrate non-btrfs backup storage

Create a file named “migrate_storage_to” in /var/urbackup or C:\Program Files\UrBackupServer\ urbackup with the only content of the file being the path where you want to migrate the backups to. Afterwards restart UrBackup server and the migration should begin. You can see the migration progress on the activities page. After the migration is finished change the backup storage path to the new location in the settings or mount the new backup storage at the old location. Afterwards run “remove unknown” described in section 11.4.