Urbackup Installation mit MSI Datei unter Win10 und Win8 nicht möglich

Hallo, habe mir die aktuellen Server und Cllientsoftware heruntergeladen. Das MSI Installationprogramm läuft weder bei Win10Pro noch bei Win8Pro. Bekomme hier die Fehlermeldung Dateien können nicht kopiert werden.
Nach einer Serverinstallation mit der EXE Datei, wurden meine Clients im Netzwerk zwar erkannt und als Online ausgegeben, jedoch war eine Verbindung vom Client zum Server nicht möglich. Eine Verbindung über das Internet war ebenfalls nicht möglich, egal was ich eingetragen habe. Die benötigten Ports wurden von mir in der Fritzbox freigegeben,
Wer kann mir hier mal auf die Sprünge helfen. Vielen Dank für die Hilfe.

I think you will get best results in this form using English. Explaining your problem in more detail would help.

Mr Google Translate said:

Hello, I downloaded the current server and client software. The MSI installation program does not run with Win10Pro or Win8Pro. Get the error message here Files cannot be copied.
After a server installation with the EXE file, my clients were recognized in the network and output as online, but a connection from the client to the server was not possible. A connection via the Internet was also not possible, no matter what I entered. The required ports were released by me in the Fritzbox,
Who can help me here? Many thanks for the help.

It seems you have the following problems:

• Installing from MSI - maybe a permissions problem? You ran as Administrator?
  • Connection problem?

In what sense were the clients shown to be online? Do you mean there was a status like this:

If the client and server have both been installed and the client is not showing up on the status page I think this means that the server broadcasts are not reaching the client because of a firewall or they are are not on the same lan segment.

Mr Google Translate thinks I said:

Ich denke, Sie werden in dieser Form mit Englisch die besten Ergebnisse erzielen. Eine ausführlichere Erläuterung Ihres Problems wäre hilfreich.

Es scheint, dass Sie die folgenden Probleme haben:

• Installation von MSI - möglicherweise ein Berechtigungsproblem? Sie sind als Administrator gelaufen?
  • Verbindungsproblem?

Inwiefern wurde den Kunden gezeigt, dass sie online sind? Meinst du, es gab einen Status wie diesen:
(Siehe das Bild oben)

Wenn sowohl der Client als auch der Server installiert wurden und der Client nicht auf der Statusseite angezeigt wird, bedeutet dies meiner Meinung nach, dass die Server-Broadcasts den Client aufgrund einer Firewall nicht erreichen oder sich nicht im selben LAN-Segment befinden.

Hello, thanks for your help. The MSI files cannot be run as an admin. Now that I have reinstalled everything and the same problems have arisen, I have uninstalled everything and have to say that the software cannot be used under Windows. I will look around for another solution.
The effort for the installation (i.e. port releases, firewall settings, etc.) are not practical for me. The error messages that are output are also unclear. I don’t want to use Frickelsoftware anymore. I have now spent 4 days with this software without getting a single backup. That was it for me. My conclusion software is not usable!

I sympathize with your frustration implementing Urbackup at your site. I also get sick of spending too much time attempting to get new software working.

As a simple Urbackup user all I can say is that it works well for me with a mix of windows and linux clients backed up to a linux server and that it installed without any problems.

I understand that this has not been your experience and I hope the next system you try meets your needs with less effort.