UrBackup cannot create symbolic links

Hello,

I tried to backup C:\Users on remote computers over the Internet. On the status page Urbackup shows:

(err_cannot_create_symbolic_links). Die Datei oder das Verzeichnis ist kein Analysepunkt. (code: 4390)
UrBackup cannot create symbolic links on the backup storage. Your backup storage must support symbolic links in order for UrBackup to work correctly. The UrBackup Server must run as administrative user on Windows (If not you get error code 1314). Note: As of 2016-05-07 samba (which is used by many Linux based NAS operating systems for Windows file sharing) has not implemented the necessary functionality to support symbolic link creation from Windows (With this you get error code 4390).

I have a QNAP TS-809U.
When I start the Backup I get this in the protocol:

Creating symlink at “\lerbs-qnap1\urbackup\Backups\DEROS-NB00004\160703-2023\Users\All Users” to ".symlink_ProgramData failed. Die Datei oder das Verzeichnis ist kein Analysepunkt. (errorcode=4390)

When i try to backup C:\Users on my local PC it works without a issue. Also tested with several internet clients.
Version im using is UrBackup 2.0.30 and the Clients 2.0.29.

I am having the same issue using synology NAS DS1513.

I have also noticed during the last few days, none of the windows machines will backup anymore , except the one still running the client version 1.4.11