UrBackup 2.3.7 and Pulseway API script

Hello all, i’m testing Pulseway API script to integrate URbackup in Pulseway RMM.
It works but not perfectly.
Notifications for missed backup works but the flag to receive notification when Urbackup is offline does not.
The flag to enable or disable offline notification makes no difference.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I found the issue. Will be fixed with the next server version.

Fantastic :slight_smile:

So i would like to report you another bug i found but, due to i use UrBackup only on QNAP NAS it should be a bug only on QNAP distro by Stephan.

The connection to Pulseway only works on QNAP with AnnaPurna CPU like TS-231P and TS-431P. It does not works on Intel CPU like TS-251+ and TS-451+

Thank you for your great Job.
Urbackup is Magic and the integration with Pulseway is a big deal for us!!! :slight_smile:

We are MSP and the only feature left for us is a central console to manage all our customers UrBackup installation, then it would be perfect :slight_smile:

I would be very much interested in implementing this, but I don’t know where to start. I also use Pulseway, but I am unfamiliar with their API. Could you offer some info on how you implement such a script? We can take this offline, but there may be others that are also interested.

Thanks in advance.

I did nothing:)

Simply pulseway script is implemented since 2.3.7 version.

You just need to select it and complete with you account data and preferences

OK, sounds simple enough. I found the alert settings in UrBackup, and filled out my info. How do I actually view the data? Do I have to enable something in Pulseway itself?

How did you go with this ? trying to do same myself

Specifically ;
Pulseway_instance_id
Pulseway_Instance_Name
Pulseway_Instance Group
Pulseway_instance_Decription

Figured out ;
Pulseway_instance_id Not sure of
Pulseway_Instance_Name would be ie (https://companyname.pulseway.com/) ?
Pulseway_Instance Group Would be the Group its in obviously (any Syntax required ? or straight label copy paste ?)
and with Username and password 2FA not required or seperate Pulseway account needed with 2FA disabled ?