Understanding these Warning messages in the backup log

I have just installed UrBackup (via DietPi) on to a Raspberry Pi 4 with external usb Seagate drive. All seems to be working fine, but I wanted to understand the following Warning messages in the backup logs.

The first is:
Writer MSMQ Writer (MSMQ) has failure state VSS_WS_FAILED_AT_PREPARE_BACKUP with error VSS_E_WRITERERROR_TIMEOUT. UrBackup will continue with the backup but the associated data may not be consistent.

The followup is:
Writer is in error state during snapshot creation. Writer data may not be consistent. This means the files open by this application (e.g. databases) will be backed up in a crash consistent state instead of a properly shutdown state. Properly written applications can recover from system crashes or power failures.

These messages occur at the beginning of the backup sequence, but the log does state the backup completed successfully.

Should I be concerned? If so, where should I start looking to address the issue?

Cheers
Bob

Since nobody here appears to know, I’ll ask another related question.

Is there a published list of error messages that can be produced by UrBackup?

Thanks

Not that i am aware of, the developer does linger here so would hope they chime in. Your error seems to imply the Shadow Copy service (Windows?) appears to have an issue responding fast enough.

Thanks, yes it does appear there is some sort of time out issue somewhere. If this message relates to specific files then that gives me an idea of where to look.