Ubuntu 18.04 Server + Apache2 + FastCGI

HI,
Just installed UrBackup on a test Ubuntu 18.04 server with Apache2. It all works great on LAN. Problems with internet access with FastCGI. libapache2-mod-fastcgi is no longer available in Ubuntu 18.04. Figured out (or so I think) it was part of apache2-bin package. Activated the proxy_fcgi mod. But I still cant find fastcgi.conf file anywhere and no clue how to configure one.
Please help.
Thanks

I use Debian but I expect my research also applies to Ubuntu.

The last version of libapache2-mod-fastcgi in Debian was non-free in Jessie see libapache2-mod-fastcgi (2.4.7~0910052141-1.1+deb8u1) and it was dropped in favor of libapache-mod-fcgid in 2016.

Debian gives a choice of libapache2-mod-fcgid (buster) as a binary-compatible alternative to Apache module mod_fastcgi, or mod_proxy_fcgi in apache2-bin (buster).

I used mod_proxy_fcgi and probably installed it in a similar manner to this post. In my case I created a urbackup.conf file for inclusion in existing virtual servers.

# UrBackup configuration file for apache 2.4 or later
<IfModule mod_alias.c>
    Alias /urbackup /usr/share/urbackup/www
</IfModule>

<Directory "/usr/share/urbackup/www">
    <IfModule mod_authz_host.c>
            Require local
            Require ip 172.30.0.0/16
    </IfModule>
</Directory>

<IfModule mod_proxy_fcgi.c>
    ProxyPass "/urbackup/x" "fcgi://127.0.0.1:55413"
</IfModule>

Check Apache Module mod_proxy for important information on open proxy servers if you make wider use of mod_proxy.

There is an Oracle article Migrating to the mod_proxy_fcgi and mod_authnz_fcgi Modules that seems to give step by step instructions on switching to mod_proxy_fcgi.