The Mount image button is missing when you open the backup, server version 2.4.11

the Mount image button is missing when you open the backup, server version 2.4.11. In server version 2.3.8 the button is in place. Does anyone know why?

i would guess that you dont have the libguestfs installedon the server , look in the server logs when it starts

I have a windows server and no such library “libguestfs.dll”. In the server logs, nothing critical was found.
The previously installed Urbackup server was transferred from the old Windows server to the new one in accordance with the intsruction from this forum:

1. The installation on the new server is completely the same version as on the old server.
  2. On top of the copied directory from the old server to the new server, replacing the installation files completely.

Everything works, except that the old server has a “Mount image” button, and the new one does not.
All climbed, where to dig further - I do not represent. Both servers are running MS W2K16Std.