[SOLVED] Access/Restore Error (path_browse_access_denied) - PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone!
Im having an error when i try to “Access/Restore” some of my folders. The weird thing is that some of them work JUST FINE no problems at all and others just give me back “Sorry, something went wrong or you do not have the required rights to access this file or folder.(path_browse_access_denied)”
Please help guys!!!

Thanks

First two questions would be:

1. Is this Linux or Windows?
  2. Are you using an account that should have the rights to access those files?

I have this problem with Urbackup Server on both Linux and Windows.
Right now im running on windows.
I’ve added the Domain Admins Group full access to backup folder.
On the client, my account is a Domain Admin user and i backup several folders. Some folders i can click the Access / Restore with no errors. The other folders all give me back “Sorry, something went wrong or you do not have the required rights to access this file or folder.(path_browse_access_denied)”

All the help is appreciated

Domain group and user access should be fixed with client 2.1.8 beta. You’ll need to run a full file backup in order for it to refresh the access lists.

Done the full backup but i still have the same error.

Server: 2.0.38
Client: 2.0.36

Well I just told you that it is fixed with client 2.1.8 beta so you’d have to install that.

Thank you uroni that did the trick and now its working, This was driving me crazy

I am running in to the same problem. Server is on 2.1.20 and Mac client is 2.1.17. Any suggestions. The folder has been given access to all the users on the server machine.

This setup is on a home environment without any domain etc.