Rsync urbackup to Microsoft Onedrive

Hello,

I have a raspberry pi with urbackup as a server for 3 Clients.
The data is very important for me and at the moment I do a manual offside backup of the urbackup data every week with a harddrive and store it at annother location. But this is much work and I want to change this.
The backups are about 700-750GB and about 5GB change every day.
I use btrfs as a file system and I do not understand how snapshots (which are mentioned in chapter 11.7.2 Btrfs in the administration manual) work. Therefore I do not understand if only 700-750GB and then 5GB per day must be synchronized.
I would like to use rsync and microsoft onedrive because I got 1 TB storage for free with my Office subscription.
I have 2 mbit/s upload speed and could sync about 12 hours per day (resulting in about 10,8 gbyte changes I could upload every day.
I could upgrade my internet up to 16 mbit but this would cost me $ 40 a month.
How can I make sure that I only sync as much as necessary and that my 750GB are not more than the 1TB Limit because rsync may not recognize the snapshots correctly?
I could test this but to upload 750GB would take me over 2 month and I hope here is someone who already has experience with a similar situation.

Thanks for your help