Restoring procedure for a newbie with an incremental backup located on an external drive

Hello there,

After backing up my Windows 10 machine disk image incrementally since August, I’m in need of restoring it. All these image backups we made by installing the UrBackup server and client on the same machine. I’m sorry for the newbie questions, here’s what I have:

• Is the best procedure for restoring images to boot with a CD with UrBackup Restore on the machine which I need to restore the images? Or is there another way?
  • Is there a GUI I can use to restore images to a host drive or is it all command line? If the latter, would I have to identify each partition ahead of time when entering the commands?
  • While it’s not my case (the disk is OK), how can identify the name of each partition that I need to input for UrBackup Restore to work correctly? Or is this information picked up automatically when using commands/GUI?
  • How’s restoring a full image backup vs an incremental image backup be different?

I really appreciate any links or suggestions!

Thanks,

Marty