Probably bug. Backups don't creates by schedule (detailly report)

Backups (only one of clients) don’t creates by schedule at local UrBackup server. At internet UrBackup server backups of this clients creates fine.

No backups of the battenfeld-nassrv client have been created since December 18.
UrBackup writes No recent backup, but new backups don’t create. The client is always online.

This client is backed up to 2 urbackup servers, local and internet server. Backups at the internet server creates fine. Backups should created every day(1-7/2:30-7:00). The settings on both servers are identical.

There is nothing in the logs on the local server. Last log from
18.12.2020 (when the last backup was made).

Until 18.12.2020 everything worked fine. Backups were created on both servers normally. I haven’t changed any settings on both servers.

Server: UrBackup 2.4.13, debian 10.3 64bit / Linux 4.19.0-8-amd64);
Storage FS: BTRFS;

Screenshots:
Local UrBacup server. No recent backup, but it should creates backups everyday. Last backup 18.12.2020. Why it did’t create?

Internet UrBacup server. Backups creates fine everyday.

Local UrBacup server. Logs of this client.
Last log was 12/18/2020 (when the last backup was made). Where logs from 18.12.2020 to 04.01.2021?

Internet UrBacup server. Logs of this client. Backups creates fine

Local UrBacup server. Backups

Internet UrBacup server. Backups

Local and Internet servers. Until 18.12.2020 everything worked fine. Backups were created on both servers normally. I haven’t changed any settings on both servers.

I’m having a similar issue with one (internet) client, backups aren’t starting, nothing in the logs, they’re not even attempted to be started.

Initiating them manually from the server works fine.

I’ve made no config changes in months, & my problems started about the same date.

It’s strange that problems started about the same date.

Server uptime was more 120days. I rebooted the urbackup server. And after reboot backup started on schedule at 02:34 (1-7 / 2: 30-7: 00).
I didn’t change any settings.
What was it? And how to track it?