Potential client conflict during file restore

I am conducting a test restore of a production client VM in Windows Server 2016 running UrBackup client v.2.4.11. We want to leave the system running in the production environment as much as possible.
The client that I am restoring is also running Windows Server 2016 and is running UrBackup client v.2.4.11. Both the test client and the production client are connected to the same UrBackup server v.2.4.12.

If I were to use UrBackup’s webGUI file restore feature(Backups->Clients->Production Machine Name->Restore Drive) to restore the files of the production client to the test client, would there be any risk in overwriting the production client versus the test client? If there is no issue in overwriting production data, how would UrBackup distinguish the test client and the production client differently? Do we need to turn off UrBackup client on production system during restore test? Then turn it backup on once the test proves successful? Can we say for certain the production client will not process the restore when it comes back online?

Thanks for your help I’m new at this.