Opening Tray icon on windows 10 always shows error?

Hi, on a Windows 10 client machine it is not possible to open the tray icon to see the status or configure urbackup this way. But the backups are still working. Can anybody help with this issue? How can I figure out what is going wrong? The icon is always red, but as I said, the backups are working …

Try to unload or end process, then start again

Hi, thanks for your reply, glad that someone answers to this post. I tried that already several times. If I make a right click on the red tray icon I only see the options Status, About and Show Backups. The other options are missing and from this 3 options that are shown only about is working, the other proceed with an windows error message “Error on communication with server and can’t access this file …” - But all backups are working, on the server side all is fine, the client is shown and does the backup jobs correctly. I also deinstalled and reinstalled the client several times, without success, can’t get it working. Please let me know if I can deliver you more information, but also the debug logs shows fine, maybe because the backups are working. For me strange to understand what is going wrong …

Thanks for your time and assistance …