One Client is online, but no Backup is possible

Hi,
I installed a new Urbackupserver and connect some Clients. Old one is dead. Version is 2.5.27.
On the other Clients I can use both, server side and client side configuration and starting of backups.

On the not working client it is missing some entries …
And if I try to do it with using the webinterface - It looks fine, job is turning into waiting. But after one minute, everything is like I have nothing done before. No Log entries at the server side.

H

Any hints are very welcome

Hi,
I installed a new Urbackupserver and connect some Clients. Old one is dead. Version is 2.5.27.
On the other Clients I can use both, server side and client side configuration and starting of backups.

On the not working client it is missing some entries …
And if I try to do it with using the webinterface - It looks fine, job is turning into waiting. But after one minute, everything is like I have nothing done before. No Log entries at the server side.

H

Any hints are very welcome

Looks like there are some points missing in the fist picture. On other Clients I can run some Jobs like
Do full backup
Do incremental file backup
Do …
Do …
I dont have those 4 Points with Do …

After one day of doing nothing, the client is availiable at the web surface and everything is now running.