No access to folder after upgrading to version 2

Hi, ello. After the transition to version 2.0.38 from the old version stopped working backup to a shared folder on Synology Server. If you specify the format \ backup \ folder \ user (as before), an error occurs:

Folder for storing backups UrBackup not accessible. Please correct location in the “setup” or correct access rights to this folder. (Err_folder_not_found). User name or password is incorrect. (Code: 1326)
UrBackup is denied access to the network share, probably Because he does not have the correct credentials to access the server. On the server setup UrBackup to backup to a network share, refer to the FAQ: https://www.urbackup.org/faq.html#use_shares

While the service is logged in as administrator. From the Windows \ backup \ folder \ user without a problem get.

I tried the format: \ backup \ folder \ user, but an error appears:

Folder for storing backups UrBackup not accessible. Please correct location in the “Settings” or correct access rights to this folder. (Err_folder_not_found). The system can not find the path. (Code: 3)

Thank you very much for your support
(Everything I uninstalled and re-installed, but without success)

Can you post permissions of your backup folder? Might be set incorrectly for some reason.

everyone is there for the exam with full rights

Admin user is synology user

Thank you

Well, that’s not a language I understand but what rights does “Everyone” have?

Also, I have no experience with Windows part of UrBackup, on Linux there’s a user urbackup who has to be the owner of that directory. Is this the case here? Does your system have such a user?

Everyone have full acces

The system does not have such an account “urbackup”. The old version did not have it. I have not read anywhere that it should be.

Thank you