Mixing hourly and daily archive

Hi,

I’ve set up a server running incremental backup every hour between 8 AM and 8 PM.
I would like to archive all these hourly backup for 7 days, and archive the last backup of each day for 10 years.

Here are the settings I’m using :

But from what I see, my backups are only archived for seven days and none of them are marked as archived for 10 years.
I suppose that none of my backup are archived for 10 years because they are already marked as archived for 7 days when the rule set at midnight run.

So, what would be the best way to achieve what I want to do ?

OK, I managed to solve this problem by increasing the Minimal number of incremental file backups to 90, so that I’m sure I’ll have backups covering a full week, and I only archive every night for 10 years.
It works quite fine, but the problem I’m facing now is that the archive system always archive the latest non archived backup, even if there is already a more recent backup archived.
So if I let one client offline for several days, each night the server archive a backup, going from the more recent to the older ones.

Is there a way to tell the server to skip the archiving rule if the last backup is already archived ?