I’m trying to move clients from Windows Essential 2012 urbackup version 2.3.8 to Debian urbackup version 2.4.13 (3 times). I’ve tried the following in migrate_storage_to: \new-server-ip-address\Backups\urbackup -
creates the client and inode_db folders at same level as “backups” and “database”. \new-server-ip-address\Backups\urbackup\backups - creates the client and inode_db folders at same level as “clients” folder (both paths have a double-slash to start, not sure why it’s only showing one).
After migrating everything, I have a “done” file on the Essentials server and my client files and folders are on the Debian server. I also have the inode_db folder. I changed ownership and group to be consistent with the urbackup folder. I restarted the urbackup server. I then refresh the server web interface and find no clients at all on the new Debian server. I’m not sure what I am missing.
FWIW, all the file backups are showing as _incomplete on the new server but the image backups seem to be valid. I’m not as concerned about this issue.