Migration completes but no clients on new server

I’m trying to move clients from Windows Essential 2012 urbackup version 2.3.8 to Debian urbackup version 2.4.13 (3 times). I’ve tried the following in migrate_storage_to: \new-server-ip-address\Backups\urbackup -
creates the client and inode_db folders at same level as “backups” and “database”. \new-server-ip-address\Backups\urbackup\backups - creates the client and inode_db folders at same level as “clients” folder (both paths have a double-slash to start, not sure why it’s only showing one).

After migrating everything, I have a “done” file on the Essentials server and my client files and folders are on the Debian server. I also have the inode_db folder. I changed ownership and group to be consistent with the urbackup folder. I restarted the urbackup server. I then refresh the server web interface and find no clients at all on the new Debian server. I’m not sure what I am missing.

FWIW, all the file backups are showing as _incomplete on the new server but the image backups seem to be valid. I’m not as concerned about this issue.