Linux Clients - bad transfer after update

Hello,
I updated Urbackup server to 2.5.xx few days ago. Exept windows clients for image backups I have two linux clients for making file backups, and I have problem with them. The clue is before update:

and after:

What should I do to to achieve old transfer speeds?

OK, now I think I know what causing bad transfer - it’s file hashing, or data transfer encryption, BUT,
even with turned off both options transfer isn’t faster than 30MBit/s

Clients working on Intel Atom, and while backuped processor usage is 100%, no less. So my theory is:
Encrytion doesn’t turn off even if turned off in options.

So, after a week not backuping data from that device, I have to ask:

Is it safe to downgrade Urbackup server to wersion 2.4, when I’m having all clients updated to version 2.5.19 or 2.5.20

EDIT:

Backups hit so hard processors beacause urbackup still calculating hashes on client side even if turned off

This should be fixed with:

Thank you, I’m going to check it immediately.

but… where to look for cpp file to decompile modify compile and replace?

UPDATE,
ok, I figured out that I need to download whole project compile make & install on target system, that so clever, becassue info was on homepage of the project…

But personally it didn’t work for me not beacause of something wrong with project, but with my enviroment.

On first OMV machine I have broken dattobd - error tells about configuration loop between dattobd-dkms and dattobd-utils, first need configuration of second to configure itself and it wont case second need configured first to configure itself :smiley: so I give up

Second - centos returns bash errors about unknown commands in script so it seems i have to say “sorry” to mr. Cobian…

After much of tests I went back to 2.4.15 server witch 2.5.19/20 clients and:
Image backups are much smaller that with 2.5, and making much faster. I believe it’s hashing mechanism
Linux clients went back to normal

BUT, I expected that, but when unistalling new server version, and install 2.4.15 keep in mind the database ( i used backupped earlier ) is kind of incopatible, so, you will physiccaly have backups VHD, or Z and files, but program won’t recognize them, but still as images i believe stillk usable. Finally I did cleanup -a 100% and delete-unknown so cleaned up old backups.

Uroni - you can be sure that u saved my butt many times : - ) so thank you for your work, time, and knowledge. You made my life much more comfortable.