KVM/Qemu Suggestion

UrBackup is great.
As an MSP a commercial product I use is called Axcient x360Recover. One great feature of this software is the ability to quickly spin up a backup in a KVM/Qemu virtual machine right on the backup appliance.
This has been a big savior for some businesses. I’ve had a company’s servers die so I just spun up their most recent backup and they were up and running until replacement equipment came in.

If I understood the UrBackup code, it seems like this would be a fairly easy feature to add to UrBackup.
It would pretty much make it perfect and I could see it being a paid feature if you choose.

Otherwise, if I can figure out the layout of the code for UrBackup maybe I will look into doing this myself someday.

Would like to see this feature… would like to see it as a “bolt on”, as you would need a hypervisor to do this:

• Maybe a separate install that looks at the main server store and pulls data
  • A scheduler to pull the images and can run tests on them at scheduled intervals (with screen shots to prove they worked)

I have limited technical on hypervisor options, i understand Linux has it built in…

Looks like it’s possible:

“UrBackup Appliance” ???