Install hangs before completing

Trying to install latest version of server on Windows 7 PC X64, I7, 9GB ram, 1.5TB hard drive.
Install begins and hangs about 2/3 done. Msg says can’t start service. Tried to start manually says I don’t have enough privilege to perform. Logged on as admin.

Is there a previous version somewhere on site I could try to see if it is related to current release? Any other suggestions appreciated. Have considered converting PC to Linux but would prefer to run on windows so this would be last resort.
Thanks

What does it say if you try to run “C:\Program Files\UrBackup\UrBackupClient.exe” ?

It occurred to me that the errors were pointing to a web services issue. I started IIS on my system and the install completed without issue. Perhaps the installer could look for web services before executing?
Now that it is running I need to delete some experimental backups. Is there a way to force cleanup? I deleted a client and can’t seem to get the storage to clear.
Thanks

to remove individual backup , u need beta , then run remove_unknown.bat (i think wait 24h also works)