Could you please enhance the browse command.
It was quite troublesome to make a restore today, we finally found a workaround by looking at the url when you make a restore via the web , and extracted the backupid and path , it s kinda disturbing considering browse also shows an id.
So if you could please fix that
Also for better readability please convert the timestamp to a human form please.
in bonus, if it was actually possible to browse or list backuped files from commandline , it would be nice, so it would show which path to use
I tried with server path first , before understanding i needed to use the backupname as a root path for the files to restore