Image Backup extremly slow, needs > 24h for 1GB ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I have the problem that a complete image seems to take forever. It is a Windows 10 PC with an SSD, totalling around 200GB of data. It is connected to the server (Docker) via LAN cable in the internal network. So far I had only made file backups, which actually worked quite well. Today the first real image, but apparently the backup of ESP already needs over 24 hours for 1 GB! And yes: Server and PC are running, about every 30-40 minutes another MB is transferred.
Neither an antivirus nor any other programme is running in parallel, so I can actually rule that out. Whatโ€™s going on?

Looks like itโ€™s paused?

No, every now and then values between 60 and 88 kb/s are displayed.

It specifically says โ€œPausiertโ€โ€ฆ

That is correct and also strange. The client also keeps changing the colour to white instead of orange. Nevertheless, the backup still seems to run, but unfortunately only at long intervals and then very slowly. I donโ€™t know what could be blocking this. The server is configured via IP and is otherwise easy to reach.

I have deactivated server search via Internet, there is also a pi-hole in the network. But that shouldnโ€™t really matter if the devices are configured and accessible via IP, should it?

(still running :wink:)

Still the same problem. The PC sends at 100MB/s on the same cable, only the notebook does not. Other applications run at full speed on the same device, only urbackup does not. Too bad, otherwise this is an ingenious programme!

Oh, it works again!!! I reinstalled the Windows client and now the backup works like a charm.
Thank you very much for the great software!