I can't connect client/server over internet

Hi, i’m trying to connect my Server in a NAS with a Windows computer in another network. I’ve enabled the internet mode on the server, and configured the settings like i’ve seen in one post and then i’ve downloaded the preconfigured client and installed in the windows computer (client). But the client says that the server is unreachable and the client shows offline in the server.
I’m using a DNS like you can see in the photo, teorically the DNS is correctly setup, but i don’t know how to know it at 100%.
IMAGE SETTINGS

I’m having the same issue with remote clients.

Hi,
Have you enabled logging on your client? There is a small batch (.bt) file in the URBckup folder
you need to run as administrator to do it. This will restart the client and you can monitor the the log.
I have a similar issue where the client is not online on trhe server but the client reports conenction but no backups. Post the log or the last couple of connections at least to see if anyone can help.

I got it working. Turns out I was putting the port into the server address and that was causing issues.