Hyper-v image backup exteramly slow

hyper-v server and VM 2019 standard, nvme disks, 10GBe NIC, [ [UrBackup Client 2.5.22-hyperv.exe] Trial] VM is Sage50 server
10gb network switch RJ-45
urbackup server 2.5.33 in docker on unraid 6.12.10, nvme cache, 10gbe NIC
there is no problem with regular clients, speed varies, some are super fast.

but VM is a different story, below backup started around 24h ago,

there is nothing in logs because backup is running

file backup ends with error,

cannot access path to backup: “\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy3749\Sage\Peachtree\Company\xxx\ATTACHMENTS” Errorcode: 3 - The system cannot find the path specified

idk where to start investigating

Looks like it is paused. This can happen if you exit the tray icon or right click tray icon → pause. You could right click the tray icon → continue.

You could take away the permission to pause from the client so this doesn’t happen again.

This looks like you are trying to backup something that doesn’t exist (anymore)? You could check Directories to backup are optional by default on the server to make it not exit the backup with an error in this case.

damn :confused: , you are right thank you. I don’t know how I missed it, I thought that the server couldn’t calculate the speed and that what paused meant. totally missed that option.

second part, it must be something with ShadowCopy, folder exists and its the only one I want to backup. is there a way for direct backup without SC ?