How to use urbackup client on Windows?

I test urbackup and i dont see what i need to configure to make backup, so i have few questions:

1. Urbackup client have all features to work offline, or i need urbackup server at same PC as urbackup client?
  2. Can urbackup start backup files not in scheduled time, but on start Windows make backup?
  3. Can i start backup manually, “right here right now”?
  4. I dont see options that i see at screenshots by link https://www.urbackup.org/impressions.html. In my case it looks like this:
    %D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5
    I try install english version of urbackup client, but whatever it use only russian version, seems he use settings of OS Windows language. Problem that i dont see options “do…”.
  5. What i need to do in client to make status change from “waiting”, or its status is OK?
    %D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5
    But in server i see my PC
    Server and client on same PC.
  1. Urbackup client have all features to work offline, or i need urbackup server at same PC as urbackup client?
  • You need both online at the same time
  1. Can urbackup start backup files not in scheduled time, but on start Windows make backup?
  • You could add a scheduled task for it using urbackupclientctl.
    But really setting it to backup once per day should be enough, when the client will come back online , it will do the missing backup
  1. Can i start backup manually, “right here right now”?
  • Yes from client or server , these s an option for it
  1. I dont see options that i see at screenshots by
    I try install english version of urbackup client, but whatever it use only russian version, seems he use settings of OS Windows language. Problem that i dont see options “do…”.
  • Thats totally unclear , what does it says in russian ? what is missing ?
  1. What i need to do in client to make status change from “waiting”, or its status is OK?
  • Not sure, in the client status it should say connected to server xxx and on the sevrer you should see the client ip and online status.
    The color is red if missing a backup according to scheduled frequency, gree if there s a backup and yellow if currently doign a backup.