So I’ve been trying to learn how to use this, and kind of messed up with settings and such and now I want to start all over, but it seems I cannot.
I uninstalled all client and server software.
I removed all remnants in the client program directory of urbackup.
I reinstall the server and set it to use a fresh folder in the usb-connected drive on server.
I reinstall a single client.
It goes to make backup which appears to work. And then at the end, it deletes it and the log shows there was disk error.
This is the disk I used before while experimenting and there are some old urbackup-created things in different folders.
But, no matter what backup gets deleted. disk error. there are no errors on the disk from chkdsk.