How can I upgrade server from 2.1.19 to 2.1.20? [SOLVED]

I have tried to understand the update process for the server, but I could only find little information about this in the testing category, which I didn’t understand.
So I simply stopped the server, downloaded the deb-file for 2.1.20 and installed it via dpk, without uninstalling 2.1.19.
dpkg -l indicates, that the new version has been installed:
ii urbackup-server 2.1.20.0 amd64 Server for doing backups of clients

• Is this the right way?
  • Where can I find release notes for this new release?
    Please advise.

I just did my first update on a windows machine. As far as I could find out here in the forums running the installer over the old version was fine and it worked. I had to restart the system for the changes to show up in the web interface though. So I guess you should be fine on Linux as well.
You can find the change log further down the download page. Right above the actual download link.

In some cases it needs a web page refresh (F5 / shift+R).

Many thanks for the answers guys. It took some time, until the new version number showed up in the interface. All seems to work well.

Do you think it would cause any problems to downgrade from 2.2.5 beta to 2.1.20? Should the 2.2 beta clients still work fine? Thanks.

As far as I understand, the server version must be equal or higher than the client version.