Getting mail notification after x skipped backups

As far as I could find out, it is not possible to get Mail Notification on skipped backups, right?
Like that urbackup would send a notfication when the client didn’t connect for 3 days (or 3 backup windows).
There are a lot of reasons why that could happen, firewall changes, client crashes (happened, and we didn’t notice for two weeks), system updates, etc…
If it is not implemented yet, and it is not planned to do it, is there a easy way (api?) to find out when the last backup was made (or the last connection to the server)?

Would there be an easy way to find out on the client itself when the last backup was made?
So one could include a script in check_mk (server monitoring software using nagios)

Check out the 2.2.x server beta. It has scriptable alerts.

wow. I’ll try it out!
you guys are my heroes. You have no idea how long I was looking for a backup solution like yours (and how much lifetime I’ve lost fighting around with Bacula and similar solutions)… :slight_smile:

You can also use the pre & post backup batch files to drop files or Windows log entries. That’s what I do for use with my RMM.