Fedora install doesn't get any file back up access tokens

Hi there.

I recently started using and I realized it would probably be smart to test the restore process now, instead of when it might actually be required.
I’ve done daily incremental file backups, mainly without any issues. When I attempt to use the command urbackupclientctl browse I get an error

No file backup access tokens found. Did you run a file backup yet?

The directory /usr/local/var/urbackup contains a directory ‘tokens’, however it is empty.

I did a test install of a Windows client and it created six files instantly in the C:\Program Files\UrBackup\tokens directory.

After mocking about this issue for some time, I figured I’d attempt a complete reinstall. I ran the uninstall script, made sure all remnants of urbackup was deleted and then proceeded to re-install using a bash script downloaded via the web ui. However after doing a full backup of a dummy folder containing a few files, I still get the same error and the tokens folder is still empty.
It seems like it was created after doing the first backup, as it wasn’t present immediatedly after the install.

From the log I can find this

2023-06-09 10:38:19: FileSrv: Sending file (normal) urbackup/tokens_Ctyn5JuRdL4jrnbPKQWn.properties metadata_id=0
2023-06-09 10:38:19: FileSrv: Mapped name: /usr/local/var/urbackup/data/tokens_Ctyn5JuRdL4jrnbPKQWn.properties

And can confirm that data directory contains this file as well as one named tokens_.properties

Does it have something to do with access rights? The /usr/local/var/urbackup is owned by root.