Feature Request: only top ten in storage statistics pie

Hi Uroni,

when there are some more Clients in UrBackup the storage statistics pie gets a Little bit “ugly” [attachment=0]snip.zip[/attachment], especially on the last ones when the Labels overlap. It would be much more pretty it the pie would only Show the top ten Clients and a sum of the rest labeled “further Clients” or something like that. If anyone is interested in one Special Client the table still Shows all of them…

Yes, like a five percent rule when voting for parties :)

https://urbackup.atlassian.net/browse/US-10

Btw. a little trick: If you delete/move “C:\Program Files\UrBackupServer\pychart.dll”, it’ll use the google chart JavaScript library for the pie chart, which will probably look nicer.

[quote=""]Yes, like a five percent rule when voting for parties :)[/quote]you nailed it ;)

[quote=""]Btw. a little trick: If you delete/move “C:\Program Files\UrBackupServer\pychart.dll”, it’ll use the google chart JavaScript library for the pie chart, which will probably look nicer.[/quote]That does not work. Does the Google Thing require online Connection? The account under which UrBackup runs has no Proxy Settings and therefor no Connection to Internet I guess…

bump :-)

Now as we use server 1.3.1 I see only top 2 and “others” in my pie chart. Already tried to recalculate statistics - does not help. Any idea?

They are probably all below 5% ;).

I’ve already replaced the python charting with a JavaScript solution, so there is improvement in this area.