When starting a manual backup from server :
On the status page, could the message be more explicit ? (important)
I noticed a few possible cause :
- Server key not on client
- Server just restarted and client not yet attached to server
In case of multiple server :
- Client discovery not enabled for that client, thus client doesn’t attach to server
- Client already backuping to another server
Could the start failed be logged on the logs tab (avg important)?
Could the message stay on the status page when switching tab (low importance)?
Also if i stop a client and manually start a backup from a server, get :
- Status indexing,
- In the logs “CONNECT error during filelist construction”, so server knows client is offline
- But on status page client still show online, can it be shown offline?