Feature request: cleanup now

Hi there,

how about a button “cleanup now” in settings?

Regards, Jochen

1 Like

I’d like this to. Currently my urbackup server is out of space, I’ve tweaked the number of backups to maintain, set the cleanup window to be 1-7/1-23 but cleanup isn’t running. That may or may not be a bug since I guess it may just start at a specific interval but I’d like to be able to hit a button and within a few seconds see that the cleanup is running and hopefully the crisis should be resolved. As things stand it is somewhat frustrating that my backups are down and I don’t know if I’ve done enough to fix it.

Hey,

that’s a great idea. If we could choose which clients backups should be cleaned that would be pretty awesome. Thanks in advance.

Very good idea - there will be no need to wait for clean window - i want this too !

Agreed, excellent idea

Ok will add this to 1.5.

If anyone is okay with stopping the server for the cleanup this might be usefull: http://www.urbackup.org/administration_manual.html#x1-7900010.3

1 Like

Great to hear that. Any ETA for the version 1.5?

That will be nice, Any idea when this feature will be included into the web interface? I am using UrBackup 2.1.19 and I cannot find this option :slight_smile: