Exclude not working

Hi,

I have the following exclude list of files:

exclude_files.group=mail*.apache.log*;.log.;/wp-content/cache/;/uploads/;/public_html/hosting/;/NOT_USED/;/node_modules_OLD/;/Gites/;/french/Detailed/;/french/;/espanol/Detailed/;/public_html/espanol/;/english/Detailed/;/public_html/english/;/Detailed/;/Chambres_D_Hotes/;/booking_images/;/admin/tmp/;/-chambres-d-hotes/;/-chambres-d-hote/;/-chambre-d-hotes/;/-chambre-d-hote/;.log;.map;.dat;.compiled;.bytes;.bak;.bytes;.compiled;.log;.shtml;/.sass-cache/;/2018.bak/;/bodywisegym.co.uk/;/home//mail/;/sess_;/templates/admin/help/;/tmp/;/websouq/;glinks_DomainsIgnoreList.sql.gz;/home//web//private/;/home/camera/;/home/spider/web/crawler.pagething.com/public_html/websites-//.txt;/ical-import-logs/;/static-maps/;/index.html;/more*.html;/clone_dbs/;/html_versions/;ical-.txt;/India/;/Slovakia/;/2018-test/;/Heberg_ment_Gratuit/;/Madagascar/;/Ireland/;/Austria/;/Senegal/;/Latvia/;/rss/;/Turkey/;/Morocco/;/Norway/;/New_Zealand/;/Italy/;/South_Africa/;/Costa_Rica/;/USA/;/Belgium/;/Portugal/;/Australia/;/Argentina/;/Luxemburg/;/chambres-d-hotes/;/Croatia/;/Venezuela/;/Tunisie/;/Finland/;/Detailed/;/Ecuador/;/Canada/;/Hollande/;/Serbia/;/Albania/;/Lithuania/;/Sweden/;/Germany/;/Belarus/;/Bresil/;/Mauritius/;/Philippines/;/Iceland/;/Mexico/;/Poland/;/Reservations_en_ligne/;/Thailand/;/Switzerland/;/Israel/;/Belize/;/Hungary/;/2022/;/Greece/;/test-newer/;/Malta/;/Spain/;/Russia/;/Sri_Lanka/;/Great_Britain/;/Ukraine/;/Bulgaria/;/Romania/;/Czek/;/Slovenia/;/Peru/;/Google_Maps/;/Chine/;/Cambodia/;/Denmark/;/Estonia/;/Offers/;/Bosnia/;/Andorre/;/maltrail/trails/;/README.md;/LICENSE;/nohup.out;/BEEN_MOVED/;/document_errors/;/public_html/links/booking_images/;/OLD_TEMPLATES/;/IMPORT_CLONES/links.sql

I know its messy, but its across multiple servers :slight_smile: (I’m trying to see if I can do local settings on each server, so not to clog up the exclude list so much). Anyway - I was cleaning it up yesterday and had:

/uploads/

The files were actually in /links/upload. However, after changing that the incremental backup this morning started including those files!

|19/04/23 09:41  |DEBUG  |GT: Loaded file 9096110-10.jpg|
|---|---|---|
|19/04/23 09:41  |DEBUG  |Loading file 9096160-9.jpg|
|19/04/23 09:41  |DEBUG  |PT: Hashing file 9096110-10.jpg|
|19/04/23 09:41  |DEBUG  |HT: Copying file: I:\urbackup-files\org2022.chambresdhotes.org\230419-0645\.symlink_uploads\medium\DELETE\0\9096110-10.jpg (id=633706)|
|19/04/23 09:41  |DEBUG  |HT: Renaming file to I:\urbackup-files\org2022.chambresdhotes.org\230419-0645\.symlink_uploads\medium\DELETE\0\9096110-10.jpg|

As soon as I change it back to /uploads/ it excludes fine - but I’m concerned this may be affecting uploads folders on other sites :confused:

Thanks

Andy