Error when restoring files | Errorcode: TIMEOUT (2)

Client OS: Windows 10
Client version: 2.0.29
Server version: 2.0.30

When restoring file from GUI or from webinterface, client announces that restore is finished but I don’t get the correct file.

Server log reports:
Starting restore of path “Tools/rufus.ini”. Waiting for client confirmation…
Starting restore…
Loading file list…
Error getting file list. Errorcode: TIMEOUT (2)

I can do backups just fine, downloading the file from server is also OK. What can be the cause?

EDIT: tested with both firewalls off, still the same.

I’m seeing this same error though my environment is (quite) different. (let me know if more info or logs would be helpful!) :slight_smile:

Client OS: macOS Sierra Beta 4
Client version: 2.0.31
Server version: 2.0.32

Client log reports:
Starting restore of path “el cap\Install OS X El Capitan.app”. Waiting for client confirmation…
Starting restore…
Loading file list…
Error getting file list. Errorcode: TIMEOUT (2)

How are server and client connected? Local network or internet mode?

The client changes its key every 7 days. Could be this does not propagate correctly. If this is the reason it should work after you take the client offline for 5min and then let it connect to the server again.

Or if you go to the settings on the server and press save there without changing anything.

In my case it is Internet-only. I’m testing some other backup / restores now as well. Will update if I still see this in the logs. :slight_smile:

Is that the pw / authkey that changes every 7 days? Just curious b/c that was on a list of questions I had.

Mine is local area only

I am getting exact same error, local connection. Also when downloading .zip file, it is an invalid archive.

If file is larger than 4GB, Zip problem stems from the library uroni uses, it only supports 32bit files.

@uroni, thanks, pressing save and rebooting the client did it, although I did update the server just in case.